- 1 block tempeh, cut into strips
- 14 cup vegetable broth
3 tablespoons cajun spice
I use Slap Ya Mama Hot, but be warned, it is spicy!!!
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil (or substitute olive oil)
12 bunch of lacinto kale or baby spinach
Lacinto kale is sometimes called Dino kale in stores
- 12 avocado, sliced
- 14 red onion, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced
- Broccoli micro greens
- 2 Rudi’s Multigrain Wraps (or substitute large whole wheat tortillas)
- Vegan ranch, or other favorite dressing
- Combine tempeh with vegetable broth and Cajun spice. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes. I do this in the morning. Some people find that tempeh is a little bitter. To cut out the bitterness, steam for 10 minutes before marinating.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan. Sear tempeh until browned on each side, about 5 minutes per side.
- Combine kale (or spinach), veggies, and dressing. Place on a warmed wrap, top with tempeh, and enjoy!