Where Do You Get Your
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
1 package of baked tofu, sautéed.
I use the baked sriracha tofu from Trader Joe’s for a little more spice.
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
For additional spice, optional 1 tablespoon of Cajun spice.
1 cup edamame (shelled and cooked)
I use frozen for this recipe.
- 4 tablespoons of spicy hummus, divided.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Toss edamame with a little oil, salt and pepper, and put on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Toss chickpeas with a little oil, optional Cajun spice, and place on opposite side of baking sheet.
- Roast chickpeas and edamame for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Meanwhile, saute tofu.
- To assemble bowls: place brown rice in bottom of bowl. Top with tofu, chickpeas, edamame, and 2 tablespoons of hummus. Top with optional sriracha.