- 1 bunch Lacinto kale, chopped
- 12 shredded purple cabbage
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 14 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 12 sleeve whole wheat spaghetti, cooked according to package
- Add sesame oil to a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Sauté veggies until celery is translucent.
- Toss in garlic and sauté for about 3 minutes more.
- Add in almond butter, nuts, seeds, and chickpeas. Toss with cooked noodles. Optional: toss with tamari and garnish with cilantro