- 12 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 8 oz sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 tsp onion powder
- 14–12 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line one large, or two small baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add all of the veggies besides the asparagus to a large bowl, mix with oil, tamari, and spices. Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add asparagus to the baking sheet and mix together. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the veggies are done.
- I like to serve mine with cooked brown rice, avocado, mixed greens, and chili garlic sauce. Garnish with extra sesame seeds.